This Korean Beef Bowl is Damn Delicious and is super simple, really quick, and macro friendly, so win win win! I swap the soy sauce for coconut aminos and typically skip the sesame seeds and green onions, but you do you!
We love to roast broccoli and mix it in, then serve it over a mixture of rice and caulirice. You could add diced broccoli, carrots, mushrooms or zucchini, whatever you like really. Any way you serve it up, it packs a flavor punch and is definitely a keeper!
- 1/4 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c coconut aminos
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red-pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, coconut aminos, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned; drain excess fat.
- Stir in sauce mixture and any veggies you want to mix in until well combined. Simmer until heated through.
- Serve immediately over rice and/or cauliflower rice and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds, if desired.