We’ve saved the date, and we hope you will, too!! CrossFit Pineville & RISE Charlotte are excited and honored to participate once again in this year’s AMRAP 4 AUTISM (A4A) benefitting the Autism Strong Foundation on August 7th at the Matthews Sports complex!!
100% of the money raised by A4A is put right back into the Charlotte community to offer resources for children with autism. That’s one of our favorite parts of this amazing event, the monies raised go right back to the same community we serve!!
This family-friendly event runs all day with youth and competitive heats in addition to the regular heats! Find a friend and get signed up ASAP! CFP/RISE has consistently won a top affiliate award as one of the top 5 gyms to bring the most teams! An award we most definitely plan to win again 😉 So grab your partner, get signed up, and get ready to be a part of this powerful event! Here are all the details…
- What: AMRAP 4 AUTISM Charity Partner WOD
- When: Saturday, May 2nd
- Time: 9am-10pm – Heats starting every hour (11am & 4pm – kids heats, 8pm – competitive heat)
- Where: Matthews Sports Complex, 2425 Sports Parkway, Matthews, NC, 28105
- How: Sign your team up here.
- The Event: This is a family friendly event that will run from 9am-10pm. Food, Beer, Music and a Kids Zone with Activities will be available in addition to the workout making it a great way to spend your Saturday!
- The Charity: Monies raised will go to the Autism Strong Foundation to help provide therapy resources to children with autism in the Charlotte community whose families can not afford it.
- Stay Informed: AMRAP 4 AUTISM Facebook Event Page
We’re excited to participate in this event & can’t wait to see our community show up and out! Thank you in advance for helping us prove CrossFit Pineville & RISE Charlotte supports the community in every way we can!