Need an easy breakfast you can eat on all week? Or maybe you need a crowd pleaser for Sunday brunch? Well, here ya go! This Whole 30 Fiesta Breakfast Casserole from Life in the Green House blog will not disappoint! Grab you some Tessamae’s Southwest Ranch & whip this up ASAP!
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled & diced
- Tessamae’s Southwest Ranch
- 1 lb ground pork (I sub ground beef since we’re not huge pork lovers)
- 1 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 10 eggs
- 1 clove roasted garlic, minced
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat your oven to 450. Toss the sweet potatoes in the southwest ranch sauce, place on parchment lined backing sheet & cook for about 25 minutes until tender.
- Brown your meat, then add in taco seasoning & a little water to mix well.
- Stir together eggs, garlic, coconut milk and salt & pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Add sweet potatoes and meat to the pan, then pour egg mixture over top.
- Turn oven down to 350 and bake for about 30 minutes or until casserole is set.