This is a pretty quick and easy recipe to keep on hand when you’re just not sure what to make! Thanks so much to Todd for sharing another tried & true recipe from his arsenal!! You most likely have all the ingredients necessary for this paleo “shake & bake” mixture on hand. And if not, once you stock up, you should be stocked up for a while.
It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser as you can dress it up or down with any condiments you like! It pairs oh so nicely with the Paleo BBQ Sauce we shared the other week, maybe some honey mustard, ranch dressing or ketchup for the kids. Because basically you’re making healthy chicken nuggets 😉
Gather your ingredients & make these ASAP! Serve alongside a sweet potato, green veggie, salad, or what have you & ENJOY!!
Paleo “Shake & Bake” Almond Chicken
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together almond meal, paprika, garlic, cumin, cayenne, pepper, and salt.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in egg and then coat with almond spice mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet greased with cooking spray.
- Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.