I found this delicious looking salad somewhere on the internet, screenshotted it, and now I have no clue where to link it back to! But it looks amazing & I can’t wait to try it! It’s packed with superfoods like avocado, quinoa, & spinach and would be an awesome side to anything off the grill! If you make it soon, let me know what you think!!
Quinoa Avocado Spinach Power Salad
- 1 c dry quinoa
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 oz baby spinach, more as desired
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions (use a ratio of about 1 c quinoa to 1 1/2 c water for fluffier quinoa).
- Roughly chop spinach and place in a large bowl.
- Mince the garlic & add it to the spinach.
- Slice green onions, halve the cherry tomatoes, & dice the avocado.
- When quinoa is done cooking, add to the bowl with the spinach and toss. The heat will wilt the spinach and mellow the garlic some.
- Add the green onions, tomatoes, vinegar & salt and stir to combine.
- Add the avocado & lightly toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until time to serve.