We love potatoes at our house! They can me made a million different ways and we don’t get tired of them! Crash potatoes are super easy and almost like giant french fries, without the frying. I’ve adapted the recipe below from Pioneer Woman’s Crash Hot Potatoes. Basically, I just skip all the herbs, because they taste so good as is! But if you want to add some herbs, get crazy! Serve these alongside your favorite meat and green vegetable for a tasty meal! Enjoy!!
- new potatoes (or other small potatoes)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add potatoes and a sprinkle of salt to a pot of water. Bring to a boil and cook potatoes until fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place cooked potatoes on cookie sheet and use a fork or masher to squish potatoes on the cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil, then sprinkle with generous amounts of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Eat ’em up!!