How adorable are these strawberry creamsicles from PaleOMG?! Perfect for the 4th of July & so easy!! I’ve adapted her recipe below to make some Strawberry Protein Creamsicles, but you could easily grab the ingredients for either recipe, freeze over night & you have a cute & tasty 4th of July (or any day, really!) treat!
Strawberry Protein Creamsicles
- 2 scoops IsaLean Strawberry Protein powder
- 1 can full fat coconut milk at room temperature
- 1/3 c fresh strawberries, diced
- 1/4 c fresh strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Add protein powder, coconut milk and 1/3 c fresh strawberries into a blender and mix until well combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds (or use small disposable cups & craft sticks like Juli did!)
- Mix 1/4 c fresh strawberries and honey in a small bowl.
- Top each popsicle with some of the strawberry/honey mixture and press down a bit.
- Add popsicle stick to each popsicle & freeze until hardened.